Fine Art Painting Class
This eight week class enables students to work on subjects of their choice at their own skill level from beginner to advanced. Charles encourages students to work from life, but in this studio class format, using photographic reference is acceptable. Students invest time painting subjects they find exciting which provides a satisfying experience and result.
Ages 18 + up!
Saturdays, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
November 23 - December 14, 2019 (4 weeks)
$90 Please make payment arrangements directly with Charles Scogins. (email@example.com)
8 Week Session: $180
January 11 - February 29, 2020 (8 weeks)
- The class is open to a variety of media with exception of pastels (due to breathing issues with that medium).
- Color, composition, and a variety of approaches to painting will be discussed.
- Students will bring their own supplies but easels are available on site.
- Please have at least the primary and secondary colors available plus white in opaque mediums, (Yellow, Red, Blue, Violet, Green and Orange).
- Flat brushes work best and you need not go out and spend large amounts of money on them.
- A palette knife would also be useful.
Questions? E-mail Charles Scogins (firstname.lastname@example.org)